Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Sentiment as a focal point.” We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am so excited to share my card for this months Pals Blog Hop! I just adore this sentiment from Light Hearted Lines! I could not resist white heat embossing it on Basic black and slicing it up! The love ya from the Sweets & Treats stamp set that is in the Mini Catalog is the icing on the cake for me!
I started with a Bermuda Bay Card base splattered with ink from my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Then I added the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper with a thin line layer of Basic Black behind it that I popped up on Dimensionals. I added the Metallic Mesh Ribbon under the Friends Forever to give the card a bit of bling.
This challenge is all about the sentiment but I just had to fussy cut out two of the adorable hearts from Sweets & Treats! They just paired so well with the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper! I used the Dark Blackyberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend to color the frame of the heart. Then shaded the inside of the heart with the Gorgeous Grape Soft Pastels. I love how you can adjust the tint of the Soft Pastels just by using different application methods. I used a paint brush to push the pastels scrapings around the center of the hearts.
Everything about this card must makes me happy and I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for hopping by today.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 13th. Our theme will be Fantastic Fun Folds and 3D Projects when participants showcase fun fold cards or 3D items that will be great for any occasion. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Kim Webb at Just Paper, LLC
Card Cut List
Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″.
Cut a piece of Basic Black card stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″.
Cut a piece of Pattern Party DSP 3 1/8″ x 4 5/16″.
You will also need Scraps of Basic Black and Basic White.Product List