Pals Blog Hop: New In Colors, did Someone Say Peaches?
Hello, welcome to the Stampinâ€™ Pretty Palsâ€™ Blog Hop! This month our Design Teamâ€™s theme is â€œ2021-2023 New In-Colors.â€ We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Donâ€™t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Then, at the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you â€œhopâ€ along from Pal to Pal.
I am just loving the Sweet as A Peach Bundle. I did one of my favorite techniques here, I added clear embossing powder to the top of the Leaves and Peaches. Let me you, they are lifelike! To do this I just use my versa maker pad and tap the entire peach with it sis full covers it in glue. Then pour clear embossing powder over the entire peach. Add heat with my heat gun and wait for the magic. If you have no tried it, you really should.
I added my peaches to a simple layer of basic white that I used a sponge dauber to add a layer of Balmy Blue too. Cut four strips of Calypso Coral to a base of Pale Papaya that I dry embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this monthâ€™s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what theyâ€™ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with â€œFun Ways to Use Your Stampinâ€™ Up! Products.â€ Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Donâ€™t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampinâ€™ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampinâ€™ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windyâ€™s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampinâ€™
- Karen Hallam at Karenâ€™s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampinâ€™
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampinâ€™
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampinâ€™ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively debâ€¦
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
Below you will find the products used list and card cut list. Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Card Cut List
Use a Stampinâ€™ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Thick Basic White to 5 1/2″ x 11â€.Â Score and fold at 4 1/4″. This is the card base.
Cut a piece of Pale Papaya card stock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine to run this piece through the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder.
Cut 4 Strips of Calypso Coral card stock to 3/8″. I did mine long so that I could trim the ends off after I glued to my Embossed layer.
Use Scraps of Basic White and Calypso Coral to Stamp and Die cut your peaches, leaves and flower embellishments.Product List