Welcome to the Stampinâ€™ Pretty Palsâ€™ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is â€œWonderful Cards/Projects from the Gardenâ€ where our design team showcase projects from things found in a garden, such as flowers, vegetables, fruits, or even a garden scene. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, donâ€™t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Once you finish here, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you â€œhopâ€ along from Pal to Pal.
I have been on a pumpkin roll this week and thought to myself WHY NOT! Pumpkins are perfect for this Blog Hop. I stamped out my images and got to coloring. Shading is something I am working on and am pleased with how the colors came out. The Pretty Pumpkins bundle that will be released on August 3, 2021, is shaping up to be my favorite set out of the Mini Catalog.
I paired this card with a piece of the black and white Designer Series Paper from the Pattern Party DSP. And used the Matte Decorative Dots to give just a bit more detail to the card. The Matte Dots is one of those products coming in the Mini Catalog!
I heat embossed my sentiment with Black Stampin’ Emobss Poweder. Then I used my Black Stampin’ Write Maker to add little dots around my pumpkin blossoms and added some extra detail to my sentiment. I also filed in the center of the pumpkin blooms to make them pop a bit more.
I have not used the detailed pumpkin die cut on a card yet, but I have a few on my desk in various colors and am ready to try them out! This set really offers a lot for the price point of $45.75. I hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for hopping by!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team, because the Pals are excited to show you what theyâ€™ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop onÂ August 11th. Our theme will be â€œMy Happiest Seasonâ€ when our Design Team creates a project showcase projects inspired by their favorite season of the year. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampinâ€™ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampinâ€™ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windyâ€™s Wonderful Creations
- Leah Oâ€™Brien at Honeybee Stamping & More
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampinâ€™ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively debâ€¦
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampinâ€™
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karenâ€™s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampinâ€™
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
23 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop July “From the Garden””
Beautiful coloring on this darling card! I can’t wait to get this set 🙂
Thank you Beth!
This is beautiful! Pumpkins are very appropriate for this hop!!
Wow!! Love this card. Great coloring and mix of stamps and paper!
Thank you Jackie, I am really trying to get better with my blends!
Love your pumpkins…you did a wonderful job with this set!
Thank you Rosanne!
I like the different take on the card, transitioning to a fall garden.
Thank you Amanda
Beautiful coloring! Love this bundle and can’t wait to play! Thanks for the inspiration!
Great card, Megan! Love the pumpkins!
Great job with the new pumpkin set.
Gorgeous card Megan! I love the design, the coloring, and everything about it. Beautiful!!
Wow, I just love this beautiful card, Megan! This pumpkin bundle is fantastic and I just love how you colored it. Thank you for joining the blog hop this month.
Thank you Debbie.
Great job. I like what you did with the layers, just a little different… such a good idea. Your coloring job with the Stampin’ Blends… aren’t they fun!?!?!
So fun! Practice makes a little better every time.
Darling card! I’ve been eyeing up this set, and now I need it!!